Welcome to the ACA Insights website. Because your privacy is very important to us, we want you to understand our practices with regard to collecting and using your information both online and offlin,e and the steps we take to safeguard it. ACA Insights’ website may contain buttons or links to sites maintained by third parties. These third party sites are not operated or controlled by ACA Insights and may have different privacy practices.
We welcome any and all questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
ACA Insights, Inc.
P.O. Box 3677
Joliet, IL 60434
Email: info (at) ACAinsights (dot) org
“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” refers to information that does not identify a specific individual by itself or in combination with other information. We may gather certain information about you such as age and gender, as well as the portions of this website that you visit. This information may be compiled and analyzed on both a personal and aggregated basis. This information may include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website from which you just came, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Unique Device Identifier or “UDID,” Media Access Control “MAC” address, Apple’s Identifier For Advertising or “IFA,” and Internet Protocol or “IP” address), or numbers or alpha-numeric identifiers assigned by us, third-parties, or your computer.
- Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you:
- Inquire about the operation of the ACA Insights;
- Create an account with ACA Insights;
- Correspond with ACA Insights;
- Request information about our products;
- Purchase products or services from ACA Insights;
- Establish a subscription with ACA Insights; or
- Otherwise volunteer information to us.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
This website collects some non-personal information about you so it may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is not combined with Personally Identifiable Information.
- We collect information about our users in the following ways: directly from the user (for example, when ordering a product, registering an account, or signing up for a newsletter), from our web server & application logs, through cookies, and through the use of local storage, including but not limited to local shared objects or “flash cookies,” as well as other files or similar technologies. The device or devices on which you use our website will determine, in part, the exact manner in which we collect information from you. We send a cookie to your hard drive when you register for this website.
- We also allow our analytics provider or providers to collect usage information over the Internet from your device, including a unique identifier that we or the analytics provider assigns to your device, certain device and technical information, and your Internet protocol address.
- We use the information, including analytics information, primarily to provide you with a personalized experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you and to ensure quality of service.
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information and other Data We Collect
- We may share the information we collect and we may use your information:
- with our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide those services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- If you decide to post on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, or any other information, on the Site.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
We use the Non-Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you in a manner that does not personally identify any individual. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to make this website more useful to you. We also track the pages or documents accessed within this website. This information is collected for systems administration and for analyzing and improving the value of the material available on this website.
- Email Use.
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to respond to a request. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each promotional e-mail or newsletter. Your email address will be used only as described above and will not be shared with any third parties except as we have already disclosed to you.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security of the information you submit to us. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. When you create an account on this website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format. We maintain the data you provide in a secure database. We also encourage our partners and service providers to adopt and follow stringent consumer privacy policies.
No portion of this website is designed to be of special interest to children and the ACA Insights does not seek through this website to transact business with persons under the age of 17. However, if we ever determine that we have collected any personal information from persons under the age of thirteen (13) we will promptly delete it.
- Policy Changes.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us at our physical or email address listed at the beginning of this Policy.